Comments

http://www.google.ca/cse" id="cse-search-box">

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Code of Ethics

As can be seen I once more changed the link system and added several new links, one of the links in the Resource section is a link to the 'Ethical Code of Bloggers' however I like to think that until now I did adhere to this code, further I intend to continue to do so, yet if you, the reader see in-coherencies or errors, don't be shy to point them out by commenting or e-mailing or posting on the forum. Not that you have been shy up until now. I want to use this moment thank every reader that was vigilant and pointed errors out or questioned certain points in articles, Thank you for doing so and I hope that you will continue to do so.

P.S. I know that I said that all announcements and Notices would be posted on the forum, yet due to the lack of participation there I decided to at least post this one here and on the forum.

A Bloggers' Code of Ethics (Cyberjournalist)
Handbook for Bloggers and Cyberdissidants (RSF)

No comments: