Comments

http://www.google.ca/cse" id="cse-search-box">

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Merry Christmas

A Merry Christmas from the Gaming Community. (I know a little early)
Here are videos made by the Gaming Community (of course I did include the console people) since we do not judge people for their faults. n_n
A note before you watch any of these, they might contain some language that you do not like...so don't watch them in that case. Second, Yes they all contain some degree of violence so if you don't want to see that either do not watch.
Otherwise have fun watching n_n.

HMV Hell Trailer...watch this first. (Halo)


HMV Hell the movie...n_n (Halo)


And now to the PC. (CSS)


Enjoy the Holiday season n_n and if you did not like the clips you should not have watched them n_n...anyways as you know my e-mail account and the Forum have moved to avoid any further angry comments or mail...so do not even try to sent them...since they would never arrive...yeah ok I admit that was lame.
So simply put angry comments as well as happy comments and of course the same counts for mail is still allowed and neither e-mail nor Forum have moved.
And with this I will take a break from posting for sometime...maybe until early next year or until the first of you begin to miss me so greatly that you have to send e-mails to me asking when I will be writing again n_n.

1 comment:

Paladin said...

Links updated HMV Hell is back up.